Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marie Digby admits she likes Sam Milby

American acoustic singer Marie Digby has finally broken her silence on the issue that links her to heartthrob Sam Milby.

In an exclusive response to “Showbiz News Ngayon” aired June 14, the singer of the hit "Say It Again" admitted that she likes Sam but she is uncertain on what the future holds for them. I like Sam very much and it’s just unfortunate that we live half a world apart. I’m not sure what the future holds but for the time being, I truly enjoy the time we spend together.”

Marie is quite surprised with the big media attention being given to her and Sam. I care very much about him and the last thing I want is to make the story or issue bigger than it is. Also, it would sadden me for anyone to ever think that I am seeking any kind of media attention in connection to my knowing him,” she said in her message.

She feels lucky to have met the Fil-Am acoustic singer. Although I haven’t known Sam for a very long time, what I have found is that he is one of the kindest, most generous and most respectful man I have ever met. We began talking, thanks to our mutual friend KC who is absolutely lovely!”

Sam and Marie’s romance surfaced last month when they were sighted spending time together at one of the hotel beaches in Boracay. Sam, in an interview that came after, admitted he spent his birthday with Marie, who was on a short vacation then.

“Oo, [nagkita kami] one day lang,” Sam said in a previous “SNN” interview.

The singer, though, doused waters on rumors that they’re already a couple.

“Hindi. We’re not together,” he clarified about his relationship with Marie.

credits: manila bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment