Monday, September 05, 2011

Leeteuk: "I will enlist in the army next year"

Following the ever so publicized (but not intentional) enlistment of Kim Heechul just this month, everyone's eyes are now on Super Junior leader Park Leeteuk and his plans of enlisting in the military as well.


In an interview after the "SM TOWN Live in Tokyo Special Edition" concert, he shared, "I plan to enter the army next yearI’m saying this because I don’t want to have hateful articles saying ‘Just go the the army ’", he jokingly added.

The funny leader also revealed, "Tokyo Dome was my dream stage. I always wanted to perform here before I go to armyI was really happy to see the fans go crazy especially on our ending performance where we sang 'Light', a song composed by our senior".



Oh well, if this plan will really push through this year or early next year, fans like ME can do nothing but just wish him well. But I would definitely love it if he enters right after Kang In leaves. I want to see a reunion, if you know what i mean. Haha! Anyway, it's cool how Super Junior related news are just everywhere these days. Fighting, eternal leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment