Friday, May 28, 2010

Jay Chou not wearing underwear, Xiao S checks personally

On May 26, Jay Chou went on "Here Comes Kang Xi" to promote his new album. When they were recording he exposed the fact he didn't like wearing underwear, Xiao S even went to personally check.

Jay Chou, who recently released "The Era", went on "Here Comes Kang Xi" on the 26th of May to promote his new album and the concert in the Taipei Arena, during the recording Jay Chou exposed the fact he doesn't like wearing underwear, causing Xiao S to shout: "So right now you're not wearing underwear?" She got up and went over to Jay Chou to check. Jay Chou said: "I'm really not wearing any!". When Xiao S finished examining she said: "He really isn't (wearing any)!"

Kevin Tsai then asked: "Did you not wear any every time you came on Here Comes Kang Xi?". Jay Chou said: "Didn't! I really didn't wear any!" On the side Jeff added: "I'm not wearing any either!". Xiao S just tossed a few words "forget it!" and went back to her position.

On the show, not only did Jay Chou play accompany music for Xiao S but he also did magic for her, but after the trick Xiao S pretended to be annoyed at being tricked and went back to her position, Jay Chou said: "I do magic to be happy! It's got nothing to do with skill", Jay Chou further expressed: "Recently I've been taught a lesson, I don't dare to do magic carelessly anymore, I have to confirm the identity of the other person, in the past because I did it for too many people! I really don't remember who there were".

Talking about the Bat Mobile in his collection, Jay Chou expressed: "The Bat Mobile is a lot more expensive than antique cars! I haven't even sat in it myself, that basically can't go on the road, I've only lent it to friends for photos!"

credits:sina

No comments:

Post a Comment