Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hyoyeon: Girls' Generation is a miracle to me


Dancing Queen and humble lady Kim Hyoyeon recently showed her affection and infinite love towards her group, the popular SNSD (Girls' Generation).

During a broadcast of Dancing With The Stars 2 which the talented lady is actively participating in, a mission called My Story was given to the contestants in which they had to express their life stories through dancing. Regarding this, Hyoyeon looked back on the seven years that she spent as a trainee in SM Entertainment. When asked what Girls' Generation means to her, Hyoyeon said, “Girl’s Generation is a miracle to me. Even now, it’s still hard to believe that I am a part of this group.

She went on, "As much as it was a miracle, there were also trials and hardships along the way. What I find the hardest is figuring out how to help myself stand out. It is hard to make my own name known from the rest of the group. I am grateful that I am able to let my name be known through ‘Dancing with the Stars 2′. I’ll work even harder."



Hyoyeon danced the cha-cha on the day and came out on top as the winner.
ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment