Thursday, July 08, 2010

[MV] Super Junior - No Other

AHHHHH!!!! (total fanGirl scream)
The video is LOVE! And am I the only one thinking these boys look SO MUCH younger here? Anyway, it's about time they show off their cute true selves again. My super-dream-husband Park Leeteuk (2:23) looks amazingly gorgeous, by the way !*giggles* MARRY ME, Teukie-ah!!! Joke! Peace, my fellow elves =)


[translation]
**There’s no one like you
Even if I look around, they're all the same
A good person like you,
A good person like you,
With a good heart like you, a gift as great as you
How lucky that it's me trying to protect you
Where else can you find a person happy as me?
A happy guy like me,
A happy guy like me,
The guy with the happiest smile like me.

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
Take my hand, hold me
I only wish to cheer you up
You don’t have to know my heart that wants to do more for you.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time,
These remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you.
**

When my greedy heart gradually search to other directions
When my mind can’t handle whenever my greed grows even more
I know all those clearly say you’re here, it’s the only one
I’m always thankful
I could do better as you do.

Call out my heart, free my soul
It always felt like the first time,
These remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you
**

You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes
You don’t know but you’re burning like the sun
Please understand my feelings
Even those girls that appear on TV shows are sparkling
You’ll always be the one in my eyes
(I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me,
I have everything in this world
You & I, You’re so fine
Will there be any other like you?
I love you Oh
To me there’s only you
To a fool like me, you're my everything.

We arrived at the same road
We have become more alike
I'm surprised, I'm thankful
It’s love.

>>Full video credits to SuJuTV

No comments:

Post a Comment