Friday, June 24, 2011

Heechul still likes Sohee; Yong Hwa says he will never date Shin Hye

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul shows interest in Wonder Girl’s Sohee, as he was caught by a trap set by 2PM’s Taecyeon.

On the June 23rd broadcast of SBS’s radio program, “Kim Heechul’s Young Street“, Taecyeon bragged,  “Did you know that our song features Sohee?”, provoking Heechul’s curiosity.

Heechul then stated he needed to immediately hear the song, “Hands Up“, as he was curious about her lyrics. And because Taec was able to get a reaction like that from Heechul, the listeners’ overall reaction was that “Taecyeon is smart.” Shortly after, the radio program writers created a picture of them together and put it on the “Young Street” homepage, as if Heechul’s interest in Sohee was official.

In 2PM’s Hands Up, Sohee was featured as she sang “Oppa, can I trust you?”
^__^

=================================================================== 
CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa addressed the rumors going around him and actress Park Shin Hye!

On June 23rd, MBC “Heartstrings” held a press conference. At the press conference, Jung Yonghwa stated, “Like my drama character Lee Shin, I never fell in love with a teacher nor professor. However I did have a one-sided love with a person who was about the same age as me so I know how hard it is to have a one-sided love. In ‘You’re Beautiful’, I was the character of Kang Shin Woo who had a one-sided love. Whenever the scripts came out, I always became sad because Kang Shin Woo never revealed his heart and true feelings. However, my new character is bold and confident. That’s why I really like him.”

Jung Yonghwa denied the rumors about him and fellow cast mate Park Shin Hye being in a relationship stating, “Shin Hye is like one of our members. I highly doubt I will ever date her.”
source: ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment