Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Alex shares his love-life on Strong Heart

The ever-so-romantic singer and actor Alex (Clazziquai) guested on a recent broadcast of SBS "Strong Heart" and shared how he and his 9-year younger girlfriend Jo Hee became a couple.

Alex stated,
“We met during the drama ‘Pasta' when she was hired as one of the waitresses. I noticed her because of her simple style in jeans. I wanted to have memories of the drama, so I took a lot of photos, and when I checked later, there were 10 photos of her alone. That’s when I realized that I might have feelings for her.”
He continued,
“I asked her to come out to see the winter snow. Though Jo Hee said that she could only drink one bottle of soju, she ended up drinking more than five that night. The next day there was a party so I thought I should take my chances, and I asked her, ‘Do you want to be my girlfriend?’”
Aigooooo, so sweet! Alex has always been sweet though, and it did show when he was still doing "We Got Married" with Shin Ae. I even thought they'd end up together then. A perfect gentlemen. Who wouldn't want to date him? Geez. Anyway, I wish to see a happy ending here. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
source: NATE
==================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment