Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hara shares hardships of Jiyoung



KARA‘s Hara recently talked about the hardships of being a celebrity and also shared her appreciation for Jiyoung, the group’s youngest member, who joined KARA when she was only 15.

On Star Interview, Hara shared, “It’s a time when you shouldn't know much and just laugh and hang out with friends, but Jiyoung started her career as a celebrity at that age.

She continued, “Even when you’re having a hard time, you can’t express it and have to force yourself to like it. And I also debuted when I was 18 years old and went through a lot of hate comments. But Jiyoung had to experience that at an even earlier age. So whenever I see her, I just feel sorry for her and I’m also thankful that she came this far.

In addition, Hara thought for a bit after being asked of her thoughts about the group's five year exixtence. Then she answered,“Entertainment shows are hard. I think I have no choice but to stick it out, with a hard-core spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment