Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SuJu members talk about the group's fights


Super Junior members Leeteuk and Eunhyuk revealed about their group's brawling moments on an episode of Strong Heart. Leader Leeteuk opened the discussion by saying that “We have thrown punches at each other plenty of times, and once we even overturned the dining table while eating”.

Leeteuk went on and confessed, “During the latest Inkigayo episode after we received the Mutizen award, the members were already having arguments. The next schedule was Let’s Go Dream Team, and so we went to the filming location separately and did not exchange a single word.”

Eunhyuk shared, “It was a showdown between Super Junior and the rookie actors and singers. We were supposed to be united as a team, but we couldn’t do it. Because our teamwork wasn’t right, the first half of the members who competed all failed. I was the final player, and I managed to break the record and won. My tears fell the moment I came out on top. The things which we have been arguing about flashed past. When I gave my winning speech, I only talked about the members. I appreciated the members even more after that.”

“You can't keep everything to yourselves. You have to fight once and solve things between yourselves. Only then will the team be able to go on.” Eunhyuk added.

It's good to hear stories like this from such a successful Kpop group who has been together for 7 solid years (training years not included). Super Junior has been through heaven and hell during these years but what makes me like them is that they never quit. Fighting, my lovely boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment