Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hoya's dilemma after playing gay in Reply 1997


INFINITE's power dancer Hoya recently appeared on 4 Things Show and talked about the after effects of playing a gay character in the hit series Reply 1997.

He revealed, "After appearing in 'Reply 1997,' I was a bit traumatized at hearing I liked men. What was worse was that I heard even celebrities asked about my sexuality. It went as far as to traumatize me. It was like this for over a year after the drama's finale."

Fellow member Dongwoo added, "People around us asked if Hoya liked men. Broadcasting people were like that and even celebrities asked."

AOA's ChoA, a close friend of Hoya, asserted, "He really likes girls," while Dongwoo said, "This means that Hoya acted out the role that well. Congratulations."

ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment