Sunday, January 10, 2010

Krista Ranillo says " I don't hate anyone "

" I know I said I'll speak about certain issues or whatever in time. Kasi 'yun nga, parang my world is turned upside down talaga. I'm just requesting for people to respect that I'm healing. I want to recover. Gusto ko 'pag humarap ako, 'yung buo akong tao.. "

Krista Ranillo is on the TOP 5 list of the most controversial names that marked 2009. Manny Pacquiao's alleged woman, that's how she made it to the list. Not a very cool thing, though. Anyway, she kept her silence for so long until she finally did a short interview with THE BUZZ aired last Sunday.

When asked about her holiday vacation in L.A. with her family:
" When I'm with my family, I'm always happy... "

When asked about her business in the US courtesy of Manny Pacquaio:
" I heard we have a restaurant, it's not true. It's definitely not true. "

When asked about their MMFF movie entry being a total flop because of her:
" It's kinda unfair... Kapag napanood mo naman, hindi rin naman ganun kalaki ang role ko because ako 'yung villain...You know... I don't wanna blame anybody. I don't know why it didn't do well in the box-office. I mean, I was hoping talaga. I was praying na sana maging successful because it's a project that I'm proud of. It's a project I'm part of... It's just not fair to blame it on one person. "

When asked if she regrets doing the movie:
No regrets. None at all. Because it's a very good project. I was very excited to do it. I was proud to be on the set. I gave my best... it was my first action film... "

When asked about the pregnancy issue:
" Obviously I'm not pregnant. I don't know where it started... I mean if they have proof, why don't they show it... Matapang ako ngayon...I can give you my blood right now. "

When asked about Jinkee's comment 'I hate her! ':
" Personally, I don't hate anyone. Let's move on nalang. Ako, I don't hate anyone. "

She ended the interview with these few words:
" When people say you can't, you just say, ' You watch me ' ". hmmm...
credits: PEP

---> Krista, if i were the interviewer, this would have been my one and only question:
YES or NO - Did you enjoy Manny's company in the US?

No comments:

Post a Comment