Tuesday, December 25, 2012

IU's Christmas message, first time to speak up since scandal


20120522_iu_1_large

Singer IU, who had been involved in quite a scandalous scene last November, finally spoke up and sent a Christmas message to her fans on her official website.

The singer wrote, “How have you been, my fans? It was so frustrating trying to keep the doors closed. It's a white Christmas, but I haven't been able to go outside ㅜㅜ  Ah, I was so frustrated because I really wanted to write a post. I was able to learn that I could do a lot of other things during my free time other than leaving replies on everyone’s comments. Sorry to fans who have gotten a lot thinner because of worries. And I’m even more sorry for gaining weight even though I was the one who caused trouble. Since today is Christmas!! I thought the timing was right? I’m just going to say a quick hello before I leave! Everyone, seriously, be careful not to catch a cold! I’m going to open my doors soon so everyone please anticipate while drinking juice on the floor!"

dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment