Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hyoyeon hints about an ex


Hyoyeon from popular idol group SNSD hinted about her past boyfriend. On a recent episode of Invincible Youth, she talked about a boyfriend who would often say something while they were under the influence of alcohol and not remember any of it afterwards. She revealed, “He told me, “Are you suffering? I’ll pay for your contract fee so you can do whatever you want from now on”.

She kept talking about her boyfriend, and accidentally blurted, “But he’s doing worse than me-". When she realized she was giving too many hints about who her past boyfriend could be, she suddenly stopped and grinned, expressing frustration at herself for going too far. She also confessed, “I trusted him because I liked him. I trust people too easily.

Meanwhile, host Lee Young Ja asked, “How many people have you dated, Hyoyeon?” After a short pause, she answered, “I’ve dated 2 and a half men.

After hearing her strange response, special guest Bronwyn remarked, “If it’s two people, then it’s two people, and if it’s three, it’s three. How can you have a half?” Hyoyeon replied shyly, “One of the guys didn’t ask me to date him.

Netizens reacted “Hilarious how Hyoyeon is the only one in SNSD comfortable talking about boyfriends/relationships”, “Seems like he's in a idol group”, “First person that came to my mind was Nichkhun”, “I can't help but think that it could be Hangeng”, “At first i thought it would be Eunhyuk”, “I think he’s not from SM”, “After 5 years this is the first time one of the members actually admitted of having a past relationship”, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment