Friday, August 27, 2010

TOP and Lee Mi Sook for ELLE

Have you been waiting for the release of these photos [like me!] for so long? Well then, the long wait has finally come to an end.

Bigbang's TOP (my man) and veteran actress Lee Mi Sook's full photo shoot has been uploaded to Elle Atzine. An unlikely couple, or so they say, for Lee Mi Sook is actually old enough to be Top's mother. She just turned 50 this year and TOP is only 23. But fashion always brings out the eccentric side of things (and people), and in this case, viewers are actually very impressed. I personally like the concept and style, and I love the "deeply in love" look from them both. Anyway, who would even think Madame Lee Mi Sook is in her golden year here? She looks damn fine, and her figure is to die for. TOP is one lucky guy after all.

Check out these photos and tell me what you think!





[ i LOVE this! ]




Classic and sexy! Simply LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment