Thursday, August 19, 2010

[MV] XLR8 - I Love You Girl

click to zoom
Okay, so here's what I have to say...

They're freaking FINE!!! Well, well, introducing Philippines teen boyband of this generation, XLR8!

I'm not really a fan girl (melts at Caleb). Basing on their debut performances, they've improved quite well on their singing. But I must admit I'm hating on the choreography (or must i say choreographer?). They're not in sync! T_T But as the old saying goes, there are always ROOMS for improvement... right? Let's give these boys a chance. I can only hope that they will be appreciated well in this entertainment that is heavily colonized by Western/KPop music.

The video reminds me Super Junior though, but not in a negative way. And I don't see them as wannabes. Some of them can really sing, and some can dance quite well. And FYI, they write their songs. I'm happy I'm finally beginning to see some boy band aura in this country. I must admit, Filipino lyrics with English doesn't sound bad after all. Do you think it's so GAY? I don't.^_^

Here's the video:


Let's support our very own! ^_~

1 comment: