Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lee Min Ho plans to visit the Philippines


Korean actor Lee Min Ho or better known as Gu Jun Pyo of “Boys of Flowers,” is excited to visit the country. Lee said so in a one-on-one interview with Bianca Gonzales for "Showbiz News Ngayon" when he was launched as the newest ambassador of LG Optimus phone in Singapore.

(NOTE: SNN report was already dubbed in Filipino, so I had to sub this myself. Sorry for the errors, this is the least that I can do.)

"To be honest, I’ve always wanted to visit the Philippines. If I haven’t been really busy these days I would’ve flown there right away. I'm really hoping to go there and meet all of you," he said.

Lee learned about the Philippines from his “Boys Over Flowers” co-star Kim Bum who shot a commercial here with Maja Salvador a few months ago. "Kim Bum shared his wonderful experience in the Philippines so I’m really looking forward to go there myself. I’m sure I’ll have a wonderful time as well."

At this point, bonding with his “BOF” co-actors is impossible owing to their very hectic schedule. "We’re all very busy and it’s difficult for us to even meet. But among them, I’m closer to Kim Bum since we still keep in touch. We even go out sometimes."

He enjoyed working with Sandara Park or Dara. The two shot a beer commercial in Korea. "Dara and I had a wonderful time shooting our commercial. She’s doing very well these days, she’s very popular in Korea. I remember the first time we met for the shoot. It’s funny because we already had to kiss, it was very awkward for us both. But she’s very thoughtful, she didn’t slap me that hard [there was a slapping part after the kiss]. However, we had to shoot that scene three times. The third was painful."

Lee will soon be seen in another Koreanovela to air on ABS-CBN, “Perfect Match” (aka Personal Taste).

CREDITS to: manila bulettin and SNN

No comments:

Post a Comment