Monday, October 25, 2010

Sandara Park feels flustered around SHINee’s Minho?

2ne1’s Sandara Park is reported to have made a surprising confession about a “younger man” on the recent recording of ‘Strong Heart‘.

She revealed, “At the end of last year, during a music award show, I got to sit amongst younger men such as SHINee and 2PM. I didn’t know what to do.”

When asked about who made her the most excited, she answered, “SHINee’s Minho, who sat beside me.”

However, Sandara also went on to say that a relationship with Minho would never work out, and it seems her reasoning has drawn a lot of attention. Unfortunately, you’ll have to tune in to find out the answer.

The upcoming episode of ‘Strong Heart’ will also include fellow 2NE1 member Park Bom as well as2PM’s Wooyoung and Nichkhun, Psy, and ZE:A’s Hwang Kwanghee.


[UPDATED]

Sandara Park explains her crush on Minho

During the show, Sandara first revealed her ideal type, saying, “I like someone who is younger than me. He also has to be the opposite of what he looks like. He has to be cute in appearance, but tough in personality. I also want him to be at least older than my brother, Thunder.

She continued by discussing an episode that had happened during last year’s Gayo Daejun, which included Minho, “In 2009’s Gayo Daejun ceremony, Minho was sitting beside me. While I was being carried away by the ceremony, I accidentally yelled out, ‘Wah!’ when the fireworks went off. I, being a female idol member, should say something more like, ‘Omo.’ But after screaming out ‘Wah!,’ I looked at Minho’s shocked (?) expression, and I realized that a relationship with Minho would never work out.

MC Kang Ho Dong then asked her, “Don’t these embarrassing moments always happen in front of someone you like?” to which she expressed, “Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment