Saturday, November 20, 2010

SHINee’s Onew performs a duet with Lena Park


On November 18th, Lena Park (Park Jung Hyun) released a new special album titled “Cover Me Vol. 1“ which contains her previous hit tracks from her first 3 albums. After taking a temporary break from singing in order to focus on her academics, she has returned to the music stage.
ALLKPOP previously reported that during the recording for MBC’s “Beauty Concert,“ Lena Park performed a duet track with SHINee’s Onew. Well, the show finally aired on November 20th and both Lena Park and Onew serenaded the audience with a cover of Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat’s “Lucky.”

I have always loved Lena Park. She makes me smile whenever she sings. As for leader Onew, need I say more? I still remember myself in complete amazement while listening to their song "Stand By Me" for the first time, specially during his parts. His voice is amazing. This will be my very first time hearing him sing in English, and I'm impressed.

Check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment