Thursday, December 30, 2010

SIMPLY(", ) 2010!

2010 indeed has truly been a wonderful year!

I sincerely want to thank YOU (yes, YOU, the one reading this!) for having found this humble blog. SIMPLY(", ) would have never kept on if it were not for your kind visits [as seen through the flag counter, hehe!] And since new year is fast approaching, my concluding post for this year will be all about everything that made my 2010 worth all those sleepless nights, tears and sweat!

Of course, the reason why I got addicted to KPop - SUPER JUNIOR!
super_fan_02
Seeing them all together again is a dream slowly fading away. But any ELF can dream, right? Hopefully they will have something good for us elves to look forward to before leader Teukie goes to the army next year. SuJu ~ daebak!

SNSD
snsd
Indeed, these girls have come a long way. Many may not actually admit it, but I bet they're also hooting and singing "Gee Gee Gee" in different languages. Hahaha!

SHINee
Omo! How could our boys grow up so fast? But it's alright. Noona's 2010 is truly delightful because of you (i am looking at you, Minho)!^.~

(WGM) Jokwon and GaIn
I simply LOVE these two!!! Aigoo!

XLR8
Jeez, why do I like younger ones this much? Anyway, I want to see more of them next year!

SANDARA PARK
Our Krung-Krung! Blogging about this 4-D girl has always been fun!

WONDER GIRLS
Had a heart attack when Sunmi left, but Lim is definitely one fine replacement. Fighting!

SISTAR
I want to see more of them in 2011, too! [new fan]

BARBIE XU
The newlywed! I love her, and I could care less about those negativities!

BROWN EYED GIRLS
I'm so envious! They're the BEST!

LA DIVA

Listen to these pretty ladies and be amazed yourself.

CHARICE
She made us proud this year. Have an even more beautiful 2011, dear Cha!

STARS FALLING FROM THE SKY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Palkang-sshi and Nami are the best!

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
Was head over heels inLOVE with this drama!=)

Cinderella's Sister
I cried buckets of tears here, but were all worth it, anyway. This drama is just perfect!

AUTUMN'S CONCERTO


Aaahhhh!!! This is the ultimate 2010!!!

To everyone, I do wish your 2010 is filled with beautiful memories, too!
Go 2011! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment