Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneak Peek: "Subject: I Love You"

Take a sneak peek on Jericho Rosales‘ first Hollywood movie, “Subject: I Love You.”

Jericho Rosales will portray the role of a Filipino computer programming genius responsible for the “I love you” virus that wrought billions of damage in year 2002. He created the virus to track down the American girl, played by Briana Evigan (Step Up 2: D Streets, Sorority Row), that he met when the latter visited the Philippines.

Also starring in the romantic dramedy movie are Dean Cain (Lois and Clark) and Dante Basco (Take the Lead, Biker Boyz) and also our very own Gary Valenciano and Joel Torre. Directed by Francis dela Torre, “Subject: I Love You” is set to hit theaters later this year.

Watch a scene from “Subject: I Love You” here:

Pictures: FANPOP ; Video: ECHOFANECHO

No comments:

Post a Comment