Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thunder wants to get married to Sohee


MBLAQ Thunder recently reveals his thoughts about wanting to join MBCs popular reality show "We Got Married".

Thunder reveals that if ever he has a chance on joining the program, he wanted to be paired up with Wonder Girls Sohee. He said “I think it’d be extremely fun being on ‘We Got Married.’ I’ have always thought about wanting to go on it every time I watch it. Although I don't see Sohee often, I really would like to go on the program with her."

The other MBLAQ members also added that they really liked the Adam Couple [who just exited the show to pursue their individual careers] because both of them were natural. The members even exclaimed that they are fans of the show.

Now the question is, if ever Thunder's wish was granted, will the fans support it? They (fans) can be pretty crazy sometimes. And I wonder what elder sister Dara, who also once mentioned that she's a fan of the show, says about it. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment