Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Ariel Lin to retire early?

 
Ariel Lin announced that she will no longer be shooting television dramas in the next two to three years, and that she has no plans to release a new music album. She also said that her priorities in life have changed a lot after 10 years in showbiz. 
 
The singer-actress explained that she had been thinking about reducing her workload since she's just recovered from an operation to remove a brain cyst in 2009. She's currently filming GTV’s upcoming drama, “I May Not Love You”. But due to the hot weather and her weak metabolism, working overnight has caused her to have tonsillitis. Thus, her mom requested for her to not work so hard. 
 
"Playing the lead in a television series is very tough, like life in the military. Lately, my strength isn't what it used to be. I still like acting, but I feel that I should pursue my dreams only as far as my health permits. I also want to give my time over to people who are important to me."

Apart from her career plans, Lin, who is currently dating a man named Zhen Jia Yao, also revealed that she plans to have a low-key wedding, away from the media spotlight. "All these years, I have satisfied the public's expectations. But on this matter, I might have to be a little selfish."

As they always say, HEALTH IS WEALTH! I wish Ariel happiness and good health that she truly deserves. 
Source: UDN


===================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment