Friday, July 22, 2011

Barbie Xu and her improved cooking skills


Ever since her marriage to Wang Xiaofei, Barbie Xu has been slowly bowing out of showbiz and enjoying her life as a housewife.

Barbie and Xiaofei, who proclaimed their love for one another through their microblogs before their marriage, kept the Internet-flirts alive even after they tied the knot.
After Xiaofei posted on his microblog saying that he looked forward to Barbie's home-cooked supper awhile back, the actress personally whipped up a hearty meal for her husband a few days ago.

Barbie excitedly posted on her microblog saying, "My culinary skills have improved a lot! I'm worried that a certain F&B group might headhunt me. So, I hereby declare that I'm only selling myself and not my talent!", seemingly directing the message at her husband who recently took over South Beauty's F&B business.

Apart from that, Barbie shared tips on how to turn a shoe cover into a purse and said, "With a little bit of imagination, you can make something out of nothing."

In other news, when former Super Junior member Han Geng was in Shanghai for a commercial shoot, he met Barbie, who was coincidentally in the studio next to his.

In return for Barbie's treat at her family restaurant, Han Geng thanked Barbie on his microblog and added saying, "I hope you will look upon your problems as something simple and easy."
In response to Han Geng's post, Barbie replied cheekily, "The most unhappy thing is that the male lead is too handsome!"

source: XINMSN

2 comments:

  1. your so beautiful i love you you are my number one fan i see you in connected movie.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. barbie xu u'r so................ very beautiful!!!!!!!!!I miss u'r movies I hope,I will se u again in t.v show or movies

    ReplyDelete