Friday, April 27, 2012

SISTAR's Dasom feels inferior towards other members

SISTAR‘s Dasom admitted that she feels inferior to her fellow members. During a recent recording for Story Show Do Dream, Dasom shared her current struggles.
This is a concern I’ve had for the last two years,” she began. “No matter how hard I try, my talents fall short of the other members. Because of the difference in our abilities, I’ve developed an inferiority complex.”
Fellow member and group leader Hyorin, who made an appearance on the show with Dasom, remarked, “All of us did our best to help lessen her concerns, but I think it’s becoming more painful for her as time goes by.”
Stay tuned for the full story.
ALLKPOP
====================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment