Saturday, April 14, 2012

EXO-K goes live

Now this is the live performance that everyone has been waiting for. Personally (and truthfully), the live performance that EXO-K did on Music Bank didn't quite get in to me. It was... you should know what I mean, right? These boys, in all fairness, have obviously been working very hard with their singing and dancing. But with all those exposure and publicity from SM Entertainment which left us all drooling with anticipation, we were really hoping for a debut BLAST. Instead, they gave us either lip-synced or not-so-good performances. But thank heavens for headset mics and their apparent dancing abilities, EXO-K finally nailed it.


This is their Music Core performance which made me an even  prouder SM Entertainment artists' fanatic. I have yet to see an EXO-M live performance though. I'll keep you posted people. In the meantime, enjoy and be inlove with EXO-K's live History and Mama (my eyes are on you, Suho).^^




video: musiclovelee1

No comments:

Post a Comment