Friday, April 20, 2012

EXO-K live performances



Obviously, I am having this intense fascination over EXO-K these days (DO and Suho in mind, haha). This constantly results to my regularly keeping track of their stage performances from time to time, specifically the live ones. I previously even posted one live performance that I really liked from them. Today, I'm posting two more. I'm just so happy that these boys are finally getting rid of their lip-syncing and nervousness on stage.


Here are EXO-K's live performances:
video: YT LeeKaIn203
video: YT lokyan74


I'm still waiting for EXO-M's live performances though. I'm sure they're also busy promoting in China and Taiwan, but we only get to see a lot of interviews so you know... Nevertheless, EXO do well in the future!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment