Tuesday, January 01, 2013

SIMPLY(", ) 2012 Year-end Review


Happy New Year!

I sincerely hope all of you had an incredible year-end celebration. Of course, that’s how anybody’s 2012 should be ending unquestionably, right? Mine was an appalling roller-coaster ride [personal matters included, haha]. On the other hand, I give great THANKS to my devotion to Asian stuff for my intact sanity. So here I am again harking back to new people, events, shows, etc. that made my own 2012 quiet an unforgettable year.



I am definitely going to start with INFINITE! These boys are just so damn good to be taken for granted. I started admiring this group early 2012 although they debuted back in 2010. My bad. Hope to see them shine some more in 2013. 



Wonder Girl Sunye’s wedding in 2013. What could be more shocking than to hear an out-of-the-blue news from an idol group that started the real Hallyu wave overseas? The passionate leader is really going to marry the love of her life pretty soon, and we fans can just wish her the best.


Running Man. This show is just pure awesomeness. 100 %. Every episode never fails to crack me up. The members are just seriously funny and entertaining. *speechless suddenly* I'm all for the Ace! Need I say more?


EXO. SM Entertainment sure knows how to debut good looking guys with trained breath-taking dancing and singing skills. I am not into that K and M thing though, nevertheless, I will forever love Suho, DO and Chen.




T-Ara. When I started paying attention to these girls because of Cry Cry and Day By Day, they started making scandals of their own. And although I hate their live performances because they truly suck (sorry, just being honest), their songs are really easy listening to. I sincerely wish them well in 2013 though.


Innocent Man. This heavy drama was so addicting, I cried bucket of tears every episode. And here was where I fell in love with flower boy Song Joongki. There. Haha! He was just a cute guy in RM but in this drama, this man just took my breath away. It’s official. I’m in love.


Leeteuk finally enlisted in the army. My man. A fan may cry both happy and sad tears, but in the end, it’s the call for nation that will definitely win. See you soon, eternal leader.


Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo. This great couple from Queen In Hyun’s Man dated for real. See what shooting dramas can do to the actors? I personally liked Yoo In Na in Secret Garden and I was so happy to see her making a name of her own. Happy career + happy love life = BLISS.


Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband. These two gorgeous people confirmed their relationship and the nation couldn’t be more thrilled on what’s going to happen in the future.


A Gentleman’s Dignity. Ahhhhhhh! So addicting. I was shipping for Meahri and Yoon couple the whole time because I like their love story, and I was happy I wasn’t the only one. This drama is daebak!


Ethan Ruan and Tiffany Hsu’s great love. I honestly like this couple’s way of dating. Not cheesy. Pure.


Rania. I was a fan of these ladies since Dr. Feel Good. They really didn’t make it big in Korea but they have a number of fan bases overseas. Joy and Jooyi are MIA lately. However, I say I am glad that they’re back this year with Style, me likey!  


IU and Eunhyuk’s photo leaked online. Oh well, it’s an understatement. If they’re dating, better just confirm instead of misleading fans somewhere down that familiar bridge over troubled water.


Janine Tugonon. Miss Universe 2012 1st Runner Up. *screams OMG* The whole nation couldn't be more P-R-O-U-D, sister. Way to go. I am already keeping my fingers crossed for 2013.^^

So there you have it guys, my 2012 ending with all these memories. Let's all face 2013 with bravery and bright smiles, plus more Asian happenings. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment