Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Yoon Jin Yi on popular MeAhri-Yoon couple in AGD


Korean television drama A Gentleman’s Dignity was such a major hit not only in Korea but also in other parts of Asia that thousands of fans were actually shipping for their favorite couples in the drama here and there. One couple that was instantly loved by the audience were MeAhri and Choin Yoon, played by gorgeous newbie Yoon Jin Yi and veteran singer-actor Kim Min Jong. Fans were quick to express that they easily fell in love with the characters’ unique storyline, a 17-year age gap between two compassionate souls.

But what did the two really felt about their characters and about each other? In an interview, Yoon Jin Yi stated, "This was my debut drama, and Kim Min Jong (oppa) took care of me the most on the set. He's known to be a gentleman, I don't think he has any anti fans. He is considerate, and he says many good words. He is really a good person.

This was just Jin Yi’s response to Kim Min Jong's compliment during an earlier interview where he stated, "Yoon Jin Yi is a really nice girl. We are 18 years apart, but I didn't feel the age gap. Her looks, personality, and cuteness is the best.

When asked if she would say yes to Kim Min Jong if he asked her for a date, Jin Yi smiled and laughed. "Will Min Jong (oppa) ask me to date him? I don't think that will happen. He just likes me as  Me Ah Ri on the set, although I still think he does like me and think deeply of me as a younger sister.

She continued, “After acting with Min Jong (oppa) and the others (oppas), I learned how to think deeply. I even thought that I must find a man who thinks deeply. My personal view of men changed. I used to like someone who’s fun, but now I like someone like Yoon's character. He is considerate and takes care of other people.

Jin Yi concluded, "I still like myself as Me Ah Ri and now that the filming is over, I'm sad I won't be able to see Yoon, Do Jin oppa, and the others."



4 comments:

  1. i love oyur article...very well said..fighting.. iwish there is part2 of gentelmans dignity..weredo you think we can send our petition?do you have addreess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there is gentelmans dignity part2....do you have address were we can send our petition?thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can watch it here, http://www.iwantv.com.ph/TV/Video/A-Gentlemans-Dignity/530/ full episode is uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ciekawy wpis. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete