Saturday, January 05, 2013

Shin Se Kyung can't sleep because of Girls' Generation


Gorgeous young actress Shin Se Kyung proved to be a fan of Girls’ Generation. She recently posted different messages about the group’s new album I Got A Boy on her Twitter account.

The actress first wrote “Ah, I can’t sleep of the music? What can I do?... Girls' Generation, can you hear my heartbeat?” The she added “What am I going to do? I should sleep. I want to sleep, but everything looks so pretty right now. I should sleep, but it will be hard to forget Girls' Generation's performances”. Her tweets amused fans and netizens and they randomly replied to her posts cheerfully.

Shin Se Kyung and Girls' Generation's member Yuri participated in the drama Fashion King in early 2012. She also shared in different interviews that she is friends with Sooyoung because they go to the same university.


No comments:

Post a Comment