Saturday, March 16, 2013

Park Shin Hye overwhelmed by PH welcome


South Korean actress Park Shin Hye was almost moved to tears when she finally met her Filipino fans. The beautiful actress arrived Friday morning, a day before her fan conference at the CCP Complex in Pasay City. Her visit in Manila is part of her Asian tour dubbed Kiss Of Angel, which celebrates her 10th anniversary as an actress.

During a press conference held shortly after her arrival on Friday, she shared that she has been in touch with her Filipino fans via micro-blogging site Twitter, but did not expect the turn-out of the crowd who welcomed her at the airport. Addressing local entertainment press through a translator, she said, "Actually, in the airport, I almost cried because many fans were there calling my name. Even on Twitter, many Filipino fans [have been] sending mentions to me, but I was not able to reply that well. So I was kind of sad, [that's why] I'm really glad to meet everyone tomorrow."

In a one-on-one interview with ABS-CBN News' MJ Felipe, the 23-year-old actress admitted she is nervous about her fan conference, but said she had prepared to showcase her other talents to her Pinoy followers. "I prepared a song, which is the original soundtrack of one of my drama series, and also [since] K-Pop is the the trend, I will also somehow show the dance moves," she said.

Asked during the press conference what she hopes to impart to aspiring actors, Shin Hye said she feels she is in no position to give advice, citing her relative young age. But the drama actress is looking forward to becoming a veteran in the business soon enough, as she sees herself still acting a decade from now. "Until now I still enjoy my work, so I want my future, 10 years from now, to be the same as what I have now, enjoying my work," she said.

ABS-CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment