Tuesday, February 09, 2010

2ne1 Dara showed off Thunder's baby pics

OMO!
Krung-krung a.k.a. me2day queen Dara Park strikes again as she uploaded some baby pictures of his brother Thunder [of MBLAQ]. Geez... she's a GREAT sis!

This picture was all the more special because it was a picture of baby Thunder. Sandara wrote a caption that read “I found this while looking for old pictures ke When I was 10, I went to the zoo on Children’s Day. But who is that little kid? keke Now, he’s taller than his older sister … I can’t believe those days ke He grew a lot. ke”


Later on, Sandara posted a second photo of him, adding the caption, “Another picture has been found! I love this picture. On New Year’s Day, he got new clothes and we went out. We put him on a tree and insisted on taking a picture. He couldn’t balance so I held on to him! Scared little baby Thunder… I really had fun with him when we went out ^^ Ha…”
source: allkpop

I just love how Dara loves her little brother!
Cute, right? Who wouldn't love this adorKable and fearless noona?
I say, "Show me more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment