Friday, February 05, 2010

Confessions from Rainie Yang


It's hard to believe that the cute, sweet-looking Rainie Yang whose onscreen roles have always been understanding and will bravely go all out for love, has previously been called 'cold-blooded' by a boyfriend. In most of the relationships she has been in, Rainie was the one who wanted to break up first.

Even though she admits 'dumping people more than being dumped', Rainie feels that 'dumping' isn't the right word, "In many circumstances, it's because you know for sure that [the relationship] isn't right or you realise you don't actually love that person so much. Furthermore, I have a strong sense of dignity, so as soon as I feel that something's not right, I'd rather give up. Actually, sometimes breaking up is a good thing for the other person; better to end the pain faster than prolong it."

It has been Rainie's real life that has trained her to be rational and decisive. At the time, in order to help her family repay their debts, from the age of 13 Rainie would constantly enter talent competitions and she'd seen all their cold and warm expressions, "When I was young, up until I bought my first house 5 years ago, I had moved house 10 times. I was constantly kicked out by landlords and so what I could keep by my side, are all my most valuable possessions."

Thus she learnt not to be sentimentally attached [to people] and not to pursue romantic love. She would rather spend more time with family and friends because she knows that if one day, she were to lose everything, the power of love from family and friends would be enough to support and encourage her to get back up. This year, Valentine's Day coincides with Lunar New Year's Day and in Rainie's eyes, gathering together with family on New Year's, is most important. However, when she came to do the photoshoot and saw the diamond necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets Tiffany had prepared for Valentine's Day, the currently-single Rainie also felt the Valentine's Day spirit, happily saying that wearing these jewelry piece made her very eye-catching.

Just entering the year 2010, Rainie's acting career has put forward dazzling results with "Hi My Sweetheart"s ratings breaking 5% while her new album "Rainie & Love....?" which uses the weather to portray love, has made it on all the big music charts. Furthermore, the Japanese version of "Ai Mei" is entering the Japanese market.

Last year, Rainie wasn't nominated for a Golden Bell award, becoming the most unrecognised talent. She admits, she is full of anticipation for this year's Golden Bells awards, "I really put all my emotions into filming dramas and even though I know it's all to do with fate, deep down I'd still really like to get the award. It's a pity CTS rushed the broadcasting of 'Hi My Sweetheart'; Rainie implied her dissatisfaction, saying, "At the time we had to air as soon as possible, now we have to finish as soon as possible. Besides saying we
can only accept it, what else can we do?"

source: asianfanatics

No comments:

Post a Comment