Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kyuhyun's confessions... which members are dating?


Photobucket
Super Junior’s youngest member, Kyuhyun, leaked out a little secret that some Super Junior members are possibly in a relationship.

On a recent episode of "Strong Heart", MC Kang Ho Dong suddenly asked Super Junior member Kim Heechul, “How many Super Junior members came out today?” Heechul answered, “10 members came out today“. With this, Kang Ho Dong quickly asked, “How many are currently dating out of those 10?
Heechul was visibly tense and started looking around awkwardly at his members making the audience even more suspicious. Shortly after, Kyuhyun said, “From what I know for sure, less than half of the members are dating“.

Even though there is still a chance that none of the members are dating since he pointed out specifically ‘less than half‘, the studio was filled with a mysterious vibe. The other cast members shouted with certainty at Super Junior, “So there are some who are dating! Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae seemed the most suspicious as Siwon awkwardly looked away and Donghae started drinking his water rapidly.

To even increase the viewers’ curiosity,  Heechul jokingly added, “Actually, before we came on the set, some members revealed to me that they broke up with their girlfriends that I never knew about”.
Moving on, Kyuhyun confessed his devastation over how he lost his crush to fellow member Eunhyuk. Apparently, Kyuhyun met this mysterious crush when he went to the hospital after a car accident. He explained, I went to take care of some hospital bills after receiving treatment, and I experienced love at first sight with a female employee there. It was the very first time in my life that I really felt what love at first sight was like. I asked her for her phone number while taking out my phone, but after hesitating for about three seconds, she turned me down. People recognized me and started talking so I left the area, but I regretted leaving after being rejected only once —  I decided to make plans in my own way.

He decided that the best course of action was to use the same tactics that actor Park Shin Yang used in the drama ‘Lovers in Paris‘, but he soon learned that his crush had a boyfriend. Kyuhyun was so disappointed that he thought, “Fate must not exist.”
Surprisingly, he got to meet that crush again at a Super Junior fan meeting, and he thought, “Maybe she broke up with her boyfriend, and came to find me. As she got closer, I felt like my heart was about to burst, but then she got into Eunhyuk’s line. I found out right then that she was Eunhyuk’s fan. Seeing her so shy as she asked for an autograph, I wondered to myself if this was a dream. If she had been Choi Siwon’s fan, I wouldn’t have said anything, but I was shocked that she was Eunhyuk’s fan. After that, I don’t believe in fate anymore.”
^________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment