Sunday, August 28, 2011

Super Junior Leeteuk sheds tears during Heechul's last TV appearance

Kim Heechul will be enlisting in the army soon and the other Super Junior members are feeling the sadness and pain of him being away from them for two years.

On Sunday, Heechul, together with the boy band, held his last TV performance on SBS “Inkigayo” music program to promote “Mr. Simple," the title track of their fifth album.  It was a perfect sendoff to Heechul as Super Junior won their second “Inkigayo” Mutizen Song chart award. However, Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk could not help but shed tears as he thanked everyone for the award. "Thank you for giving us this award. Thank you SM family, and Heechul for being a Super Junior member. I love you ", he said.

 
For his part, Heechul thanked Super Junior members and said he will come back as a healthy person. “Today was my last performance, and I wanted to say thanks to our Super Junior members. I’m thankful to my fellow younger members for always following me. Please listen to your hyungs. And to my friend, Jungsoo (Leeteuk), for always smiling through difficult times. Thank you to all of our managers and crew for putting up with my bad temper. Lastly, I love our fans. I’ll come back safely, stay healthy!

Heechul will be entering the military training camp on September 1 quietly and without fanfare. He is the second Super Junior member to enlist in the military. Kangin enlisted first last year. Leader Leeteuk will also be enlisting soon but no specific date has been confirmed yet.

We wish you good health, Heechulie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment