Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jo Kwon reveals hardships being a trainee

2AM‘s funny leader Jo Kwon opened up and revealed his honest feelings about his trainee days in JYP Entertainment for eight years.

The March 19th broadcast onStar Life Theater‘ featured 2AM. During the program, Jo Kwon confessed, “While I was a trainee, I would always hear this question countless times, ‘When are you going to debut?’

He added, “Every time I heard that kind of question, my self-confidence would disappear and I get so embarrassed that I wanted to hide in a hole. So I just lied and answered, ‘I’m going to debut next month’ or ‘I will debut in the beginning of next year’. However, that fact shook me to the core.

His other members seem to be feeling for him as well, when Seulong revealed, “Jo Kwon was a trainee for a very long time. Whenever he would say, ‘I really want to die’ it really felt like he was being truthful, so I was very upset.”

 ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment