Friday, November 09, 2012

Sunggyu cheers on Inspirits



Rising idol group INFINITE’s leader Sunggyu is currently preparing for his solo album to be released this month. And while the serious leader is busy doing so, he also posted a message on their official website to cheer on fans who took the SATs and update on his state of affairs.

Everyone hello!
It’s me, Gyu. It feels like I’m writing a post after a really long time. Has everyone been well? You missed me, didn't you? I’ve been really busy lately, but yesterday was the SAT exams. Did Inspirits who took the SATs do well? You guys were probably tired from preparing for the exams. You guys worked really, really hard and I’m writing this post to tell you guys that you did well. My heart is as wide as the ocean like this. You guys really worked hard! And for Inspirits who aren’t in their 3rd year of high school yet, fighting!

To Inspirits who took the SATs this time around, Inspirits who still have yet to take SATs, and noona, hyung Inspirits who don’t really remember when they took the SATs like me. Everyone~ I hope you all are able to make the dreams in your heart come true^^

I’ll cheer you on. Also, I’m currently working hard towards another challeng. Since I’m in the process of doing final work on the album, I think you guys will probably be able to see a new side of me soon. Please look forward to it a lot, although something about it makes me feel embarrassed.

Anyways, stay healthy and well everyone!

We will definitely be looking forward to your solo project, grandpa Gyu.

No comments:

Post a Comment