Monday, November 12, 2012

Kim Jong Kook on Moon Geun Young


Singer Kim Jong Kook participated on a recent episode of One Night’s TV Entertainment and shared his thoughts about talented actress Moon Geun Young. The young actress previously guested on his show Running Man and had made quite an impression on him.

Jong Kook began by letting out the feelings about his close friend Haha‘s marriage. He  sharde, “When I heard that he was getting married, I couldn't eat for a while – this isn't a lie. It wasn't that I felt betrayed, but for the first time, I felt jealous about getting married.

When being asked about his ideal woman, he answered honestly, “I’d like her to be about 165cm, not too thin and have a round face. She doesn’t need to be wealthy and since I have small eyes, I’d like her to have big eyes.

A staff member curiously asked, “Isn’t that exactly Moon Geun Young?” He then answered with a smile, “Before, I thought that I would like to have a daughter like her. But when she guest starred on ‘Running Man’ not too long ago, she returned as a woman.

Kim Jong Gook shares his thoughts about Moon Geun Young

Following Jong Gook’s answer, the reporter asked, “What if Moon Geun Young made a move on you?” Kim Jong Gook laughed and replied, “I’d like that”.

No comments:

Post a Comment