Saturday, December 22, 2012

Song Hye Gyo stunningly poses for ELLE



Korean A-list actress Song Hye Gyo recently graced the cover of the January 2013 issue for Elle magazine. The actress collaborated with high-end luxury brand, Chanel, to display her beautiful elegance in the pictorial. Song Hye Gyo is seen exuding a soft, classic look while donning a lace dress and beaded jacket. Her new short, permed hairstyle also highlights her natural beauty.

Song Hye Gyo stated, “For this production, I met with visually impaired individuals and listened to their stories and observed their lifestyle, and studied for my new role in this way”, sharing how she prepared for her role in the upcoming drama That Winter, The Wind Blows, which she will be co-starring with actor Jo In Sung, to premiere this February.

Netizens commented “She's the definition of STUNNING”, “Be still, my heart, just hearing her name raises my blood pressure”, “You can place her beside a ton of girl groups and still her beauty will stand out”, “When it comes to natural beauty, I think she's the definition of it”, “Damn, she just took my breath away”, etc.

 
ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment