Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sandara Park shares an old photo

2NE1’s 4D Sandara Park recently released a picture of herself taken a few years back during her trainee days in YG Entertainment, in commemoration of the group's 3rd anniversary.

On May 15th, Sandara uploaded the above photo on her me2day and wrote, “This was me when I started as a trainee in Korea! I was cold and hungry then. At that time, I thought that my struggles would end. This point of time when I am relieving the feelings during debut, just before our third year anniversary! Every time we prepare for a new album, we always work even harder than ever for it! To all of you who are always there, I am really greatful! All the Blackjacks really restore me from my fatigue! Truly.



She then added, "Darong who is throwing a picture during trainee days to celebrate 2NE1′s third year anniversary since our debut on May 17! So young, young.”

Netizens commented, “Time goes so fast”, “She still looks exactly the same. What’s her secret?”, “I can see some bruises and scratches on her arm. I hope that she’s more careful when practicing, "Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary" and more.



dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment