Wednesday, May 02, 2012

SM Entertainment's regretful artists

SM Entertainment artists recently opened up about the times that they truly regretted being a member of their successful agency. They were f(X)’s Sulli and Krystal, SNSD’s Hyoyeon, and Kangta.

During the showcase for the movie I AM held at the CGV Youngdeungpo, SM’s artists were faced to answer this question: “Have you ever regretted being represented by SM Entertainment?

f(x)’s Sulli revealed, “I became a trainee when I was in fifth year in an elementary school, and started loving in a dorm. My family lived in Pusan, and missed my mom so badly, and I was so upset I couldn't go visit often.”

Another f(x) member Krystal shared, “I didn’t like living in a dorm and being not allowed enough free time.

SNSD’s dancing queen Hyoyeon gave a similar reason to Sulli’s. “I felt the same way as Sulli. For me, commuting from home to work took 3 to 4 hours. It was pretty hard for me at such a young age.


Former H.O.T member Kangta, who is now a director at SM Entertainment, shared that he regretted joining the company because his trainee days were extremely difficult. “We ordered Chinese noodles every other day, and we ate sausages as meals.” He revealed that fellow H.O.T member Tony was once reprimanded for two whole days after ordering japchae, a popular Korean dish of sweet potato noodles. Kangta further revealed that he wore leggings during his trainee days, and that he used his reflection in the window when practicing, in place of a real mirror.

I AM is a documentary-style film that will reveal the journey of SM Town’s artists during their trainee years until now. The high-profile movie will be out on May 10.


=======================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment