Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shindong shares dating technique

With a series of Korean idols revealing their relationship status publicly for the past months, a few others still seem to be having difficulties doing the same. In an episode of Korea's Mnet, Super Junior member Shindong revealed his secret dating technique.

“I had a dating technique that allowed me and my girlfriend to go on movie dates without being noticed. I would let her carry things for me so she would look like my stylist. It went on for three years and no one ever asked “Is she your girlfriend?".”

On the other hand, U-KISS’s member Soohyun commented “I wish I could go on a date with my girlfriend just like any other ordinary couple, shopping hand in hand and having a casual conversation over a cup of coffee.” 


Shindong said, “Once the relationship has gone public, you would no longer be able to do such things because everyone will be looking at you. My girlfriend very much dislikes being seen as “Shindong’s girlfriend”. Before our relationship went public, I was the one who would always refuse to go out. But when our relationship was revealed, she started disliking dating me in public instead." 

Viewers and online users who have watched the show expressed:“Shindong’s method of disguising his girlfriend as his stylist is too cool”, “It is really difficult for celebrities to date”, “Shindong’s girlfriend has been pretending to be his stylist for three years, that is so commendable” etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment