Friday, January 02, 2015

SHINee's Jonghyun prepares for a solo debut



It's just about time! SM Entertainment finally makes fans of this talented man scream for joy at the beginning of the year.

The agency finally confirms Jonghyun will officially release his mini-album BASE on the 12th of the month, making it the company's first solo release for this year. He will also be having his debut stage on Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo starting on the 9th. Jonghyun is the second SHINee member to have a solo album, following the youngest member Taemin.

But still, my question is: What took him so longWhat took SM so long to finally give this lovely man a chance to showcase his voice? Not that I'm complaining though. Just saying. I know many of you feel the same. Agree or correct? :)


Good luck, Jonghyun!
(And in my mind, I say: I wish Luna makes a solo debut, too. Hehe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment