Thursday, January 01, 2015

The COMEBACK of Simplicity



I'm baaaaack! Oh my, has it been so long!
Happy first day of January, everyone!

I was in a lot ( and I mean A LOT ) of difficulties (work, personal, mental affairs) for the past year(s) so I decided to freeze this account for the time being. Nevertheless, I still keep myself updated (of course) with the latest news of the Earth so today I'll be sharing 10 things from 2014 that had my heart beating fast [ the good and the bad ].



1. Sungmin is finally a married man!


Who saw it coming? He's the first member to walk down the aisle and tie the knot, and I couldn't be any happier. Super Junior family is growing each year. Who's next? ELFs, can you handle it? I know I can. Congratulations, lovely pair!



2. My new feels for younger BOYBAND members (Who doesn't?)


Ken of VIXX. Baekhyun and Suho of EXO. Jackson and YoungJae of GOT7. Youngjae of B.A.P. Mino of WINNER. My list goes on...


3. Girls' Generation members are INLOVE!


Who doesn't even know this, right? Love is truly in the air. Keep loving, girls! Bring them boys out!


4. Girls' Generation Jessica: OUT!


She isn't even included in this photo anymore. No one outside their management company really knows the real deal about this shocking news, and I don't have anything more to say except "I wish them all luck on their different paths".


5. ROOMMATE


Thank you Korea for this delightful stress-reliever. I started watching since episode 1.


6. My Love From The Star


One word: EXCELLENT! It was so great to see Jun Ji Hyun on the small screen again after so many years. And the role was perfect. And who just couldn't resist Kim Soo Hyun's breath-taking charm??? *fangirl scream to the highest power*


7. Jerry Yan and Loving Never Forgetting


Another excellent masterpiece. That must be why they say you can never forget your first love, haha! Jerry, why must you make me laugh and cry and laugh and cry all over again? And Liya Tong, your natural beauty is beyond words (envious lady here). A perfect pair. My kind of drama. Worthy of my sleepless nights. Congrats to the whole team. A must watch. I give it a 10/10 rating. 


8. Barbie Xu finally becomes a mommy!


After 37 years, this lovely woman becomes a mother to this adorable baby girl.


9. Kathniel Fever


Okay. I'm a late blooming KathNiel fan. But better late than nothing, right? These two are so lovable they make me want to go back to my Jolina-Marvin crazy days. Geez, my age is coming out. Haha! *winks*


10. What's Up with SM Entertainment this year?


Sulli's sudden leave. Kris and LuHan's lawsuit. Jessica's departure.
This agency receives a huge amount of backlashes even without issues and controversies all because of its artists' (unfair?) contracts, or so says the public. But then again, I must admit, I really like SM Family. 2014 was not their year. Be good to them, Year of the GOAT!


Anyways, I will hope for a great 2015 for Asia and all around the world. Happy New Year, guys! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment