Tuesday, January 20, 2015

EXO's Suho reveals his role model is Super Junior's Kyuhyun


EXO’s leader Suho revelaed that his long-time role model is none other than his labelmate and senior, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun.

On a show, Suho revealed, “He has always believed in himself and continued to work hard. I had always learned and am still learning from how he sets a definite goal and chases after it.”

Additionally, he also talked about the effort that he had to make as a trainee to become the idol star he is today. Suho said, “Until middle school, I never had a big interest in being a singer. But when I was asked to audition for a management agency, I considered becoming a singer. To not leave any regrets, I challenged myself with the audition held by my current agency (SM Entertainment) and passed the audition on my first try. I think I was lucky.

He then continued to mention, “If you have a dream and a goal, I want to tell you to lay it out concretely and go for it.

Suho also went on to discuss his endurance when he suffered from a leg injury as a trainee, as well as the happiest day of his life when he got the chance to debut after six years of training.


KOREABOO

No comments:

Post a Comment