Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Jisung talks about his pregnant wife Lee Bo Young


At a recent press conference for the upcoming drama Kill Me, Heal Me held at MBC Golden Mouse Hotel, actor Ji Sung expressed his regret about not being able to take care of Lee Bo Young during her pregnancy, while shamelessly sharing their picture perfect marriage life.

He said, "I wanted to take care of her at a hard time like this, so I am regretful even as I work. But since I am making money, I am hoping that she would understand.

The actor continued and revealed that he receives healing from Lee Bo Young and said, "I am embarrassed because it seems like I am bragging, but when I look at my wife, I think, 'So this is what a dutiful wife is like.' I always go home early in the morning and leave early in the morning, so my wife had changed her sleeping schedule for me. She wakes up when I go home, and she sleeps when I leave.

Ji Sung stated, "She tells me that my health will suffer if I don't eat homemade food, so she packs me lunch every day. We try to live frugally together, but because she packs the lunch so well, I am thankful and lovable.

Lastly, the actor said that he will be including the same feeling he receives from his wife into the drama. He explained, "'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a healing drama, but when I look at my wife, I feel healed. I'm trying to include that feeling into the drama as much as I can." 

Kill Me, Heal Me is a romantic comedy drama that narrates the relationship between the son from a wealthy family who has 7 personalities and a first year female resident who becomes a secret doctor for him. The drama will be premiering on January 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment