Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Show Luo: I don't believe in marriage


Show Luo turned 33 on July 30 and the actor made a shocking statement - he does not believe in marriage - during his famous personas-themed birthday bash.

Show, who has celebrated his past five birthdays with his fans, took two days off to rest and spend some time on his own. The singer, who engages in extensive charity work, decided to hold a simple birthday party with friends and family. Show also requested that fans and friends not bestow birthday presents on him and instead channel their resources to those in need.

Friends appeared in dressed like all sorts of characters, including Justice Bao and even his mother, but the best costume of the day was the Party Boys with their seven dwarves getup. At the cake-cutting ceremony, Show declared that his birthday wish was for everyone to be healthy, which then prompted his friends to tease him about not wishing to find a girlfriend.

He then shocked the room with his announcement, "I don't believe in marriage, hence I won't waste my wishes on affairs of the heart; I'd rather wish for smooth sailing in my career."

Show's manager has commented, "This is the first time I've heard him dismiss marriage, but I'm guessing what he means is that he's married to his fans."

XINMSN

No comments:

Post a Comment