Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kim Ji Won reveals going on a blind date with Minho


The cast of the new teen drama To The Beautiful You appeared on the latest episode of variety talk show Strong Heart. During the show, actress Kim Ji Won revealed that she had once gone on a blind date with no other than co-star Minho of SHINee.

The pretty actress shared, “I’ve been on a blind date with Minho before. A director I knew told me, ‘There’s a good guy I know. I’ll introduce you to him,’ and called Minho over.

In addition, Minho said, “The director at the time kept telling me how pretty and how much of a catch Kim Ji Won is,” raising curiosity about the stars’ first meeting. Then, the charismatic idol said, “Since we are in the same drama, oppa (I) will take good care of you”, and ended with a hug.

Jealous, Shawols? Fans commented, “They look good together but I don't want them together in the drama”, “Why do I feel like this is to promote the drama? But if they dated, I guess it didn't work out? How awkward”, “Makes me wonder how many times these stars have been match made”, “She's seriously lucky”, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment