Thursday, August 02, 2012

Boram didn't break Hwayoung's umbrella


Following the recent contract termination of Hwayoung from T-Ara and Core Contents Media, numerous netizens have been flooding the intenet with pictures of the so-called bullying in the group which resulted to all of the misfortunes that they have been facing these days. One bullying incident that trended was during the recent recording on MBC Idol Star Olympics. Pictures of Boram destroying Hwayoung's umbrella sprouted and caused more fire to the flame. However, many loyal fans found evidence to prove some haters wrong. Check out the videos below.



Videos speak more than pictures, I guess.
YT: taraworldtv and cooro313

2 comments:

  1. I do not see it as anything I've booked the same umbrella.
    Boram's been run to Qri. because I was running as well. I would like to stop and talk about context.
    You >>Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to know what you want me to understand, TaTaR.^^

    ReplyDelete