Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Jiae's debut might also be her comeback


Korean female duo Jevice debuted just recently and people have been showing interest to the beautiful ladies’ individual careers way back then. Juri debuted as a solo artist in 2009 and Jiae was one of the original members of the now controversial group T-Ara. She was confirmed as a member of the group with Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Jiwon through a soundtrack entitled Good Person for tv drama Cinderella Man. However, she withdrew for personal reasons.

Hana (Jiae) said, "Before I debuted, I was free enjoying different music styles and band live performances and also went to Russia to experience different music. Then, through a friend, I found out and prepared to audition for a girl group. I felt like being in a girl group would be interesting. I thought singers are also in groups, so I could join a group to continue singing. I dreamed to be a singer and even a girl group seemed fine to me." she said.


She further continued, "When the time came closer to debut there were restraints. I wanted to try a lot of music styles and show different colors, but I felt like the music we would do in the group was not what I wanted. When the group came out (T-ara) it was hard to endure because I was a kid still, I didn't know what the future would hold for me and it was hard to think about."

Three years later, Jiae is back and swears she’ll show a much better side of herself for everyone. "Now that I'm in a group that focuses more on vocals and I can try various musical styles. It's fun and not what I expected. I'm free to do whatever styles I want."

No comments:

Post a Comment