Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dasom talks about SISTAR's dorm life


Dasom, the youngest member of Korean girl group Sistar, participated in the recent episode of Strong Heart and shared how her members behave inside their dorm.

The pretty singer shared, “When Bora-unni guested here before, she said the members walk around without clothes on at home. That’s with the exception of me. I wear long-sleeved shirt and pants all the time," further revealing that she came from a rather conservative family.

When Boom asked, “So you don’t join in on their party?”, she answered, “Yes”, bringing laughter to the set.

She explained that she was shocked that the members were very comfortable without clothes on at first. “When we all moved in together, I got a shock seeing them walking around in their underwear. I didn't know where to put my eyes. They also shower together. And I'm the type who can't even wash in front of my mother.” revealing how she experienced culture shock.

She continued, “But now I became an open-minded person. I couldn’t ignore it because we’re all living together. I’m still a little bit shy but if they say they want to come in when I’m taking a shower, I let them.



No comments:

Post a Comment